Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Cash Control SupervisorApply
Cash Control Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the cash control office and staff while performing all responsibilities of cash control office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule cash control staff for adequate staff coverage of cash control office.
- Work with management from finance and other departments and adjust cash control office services in conjunction with frequently changing business and departmental needs.
- Ensure historical sales records, receipts, and other documents are organized and filed accordingly.
- Count cash in vault to verify balance for reconciliation.
- Create cash bags with designated amounts of each denomination of cash and coin for each cashier.
- Complete documentation requiring proper sign-offs for cash bags received by cashiers.
- Compile and organize cashier sales summaries and credit card authorization slips
- Respond to calls for change requests and cash lifts from various cashier locations throughout the park.
- Prepare cash and coin for bank deposit.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be extremely accurate with money and have good math and basic accounting skills.
- Previous experience handling large sums of cash and coin preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Occasionally exposed to extreme heat.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and occasionally outdoors.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46