Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Six Flags is looking for a Business Analyst to support the Maintenance Division with the implementation and continued execution of the Maximo Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Implementation includes: planning and scheduling, project team building and communication, change management oversight, and core team orientation and training, analysis and target process development. Continued execution includes: ongoing analysis of KPIs at all levels, application/process modification as necessary, and effective communication with all stakeholders. This position will report to the Maintenance Director.
- Assists the Maintenance Division in the development, deployment and support of enterprise-wide Maximo CMMS.
- Acts as business analyst, responsible for business process identification/implementation/efficiency, related Maximo system configuration and effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Facilitates business process/system use and understanding through close interaction with stakeholders, and may include process documentation and training materials.
- Through application development and configuration, ensures system meets the needs of the business.
- Develops KPIs and associated reports.
- Oversees development and maintenance of process controls to meet audit and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for Maximo problem identification, timely escalation and resolution of process and configuration issues.
- Provides technical and business assistance, input, recommendations and training as required.
- Implements and adapts to the client methodology for the deployment of the new application features.
- Execution of gap analysis between the application and the existing park systems.
- Responsible for the execution of data loading and data migration activities.
- Provides the departmental managers and project managers with appropriate reports and KPIs.
- Ensure specific tasks are identified and resources are scheduled via timely and efficient process.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite including MS Project) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicates and influences effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication including presentation skills
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 yrs Experience with Maximo CMMS products or the like
- Proven experience in system and/or project implementation
- Experience in the theme park or industry with similar maintenance needs
- Familiarity with Maximo Business Object Development
- Data Set (Sites, Systems, Locations)
- Work Management (Work Orders, PMs)
- Material Management (Items, Inventory)
- Asset Management (Equipment, Classifications)
Park: Six Flags St. Louis-MO03