Responsible for the safe operation of a given ride in an area. Accountable for enforcing all park policies and procedures while maintaining guest satisfaction and profitability of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all Six Flags Darien Lake policies and procedures.
- Assist guests on and off the attraction.
- Operate ride in a safe manner.
- Assure that all aspects of the ride cycle comply with normal safety procedures.
- Be an active team member of the Operations Division and the Rides Department.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members.
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by Rides Management or as stated in the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to park attendance policy as stated in the Team Member Handbook.
- Continuously strives to improve on delivering quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
- Must be available Monday through Sunday.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Operations department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years old for adult rides and 16 year old for kiddie rides.
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of guests.
- Team player
- Guest focused
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46