Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Can't think of a better job than running roller coasters? Seeing a child's eyes light up on their first Carousel ride? Step right up!
Responsible for the safe operation of a given ride in an area. Accountable for enforcing all park policies and procedures while maintaining guest satisfaction and profitability of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all Six Flags Darien Lake policies and procedures.
- Assist guests on and off the attraction.
- Operate ride in a safe manner.
- Assure that all aspects of the ride cycle comply with normal safety procedures.
- Willfully perform duties in any department at DL when necessary.
- Be an active team member of the Operations Division and the Rides Department.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members.
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by Rides Management or as stated in the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to park attendance policy as stated in the Team Member Handbook.
- Continuously strives to improve on delivering quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
- Must be available Monday through Sunday.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Operations department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years old for adult rides and 16 year old for kiddie rides.
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of guests.
- Team player
- Guest focused
OTHER FUNTIONS: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments dictate).
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46