Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
To provide journey level painting, finishing, and maintaining of a wide variety of
interior and exterior surfaces and structures; may also direct the work of other classified staff in the area;
and perform related work as required
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a safe, efficient manner.
- Must have knowledge of paints, their applications and proper disposal procedures.
- Operates, cleans, and maintains all painting equipment including brushes, rollers and airless sprayers.
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints furniture, surfaces, buildings and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials and methods.
- Required to operate paint mixing station, color matching and documentation.
- Safely stores and labels all materials.
- Erects scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
- To operate within the policies and procedures of Darien Lake.
- To keep all work areas clean, safe and in a professional manner.
- Project coordination with painting contractors.
- Provide safe, user-friendly work areas.
- Valid New York State Drivers License and successful completion of Darien Lake Vehicle Training program.
- Must have 2 years experience painting in a residential and in a commercial, industrial, or facilities operations setting, both interior and exterior.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week minimum plus overtime as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46