Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
HVAC Technician (Full Time/Year Round)Apply
Responsible for maintaining, repairing and trouble shooting heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, walk-in freezers, walk-in coolers, reach-in freezers, reach-in coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, heating, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate within the policies and procedures of Darien Lake Theme Park & Resort.
- To keep all work areas clean, safe and in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs repeatedly, work outside in the elements, and lift 50# without injury. If prosthesis is needed to meet these requirements, it must be used while on duty.
- Possess 20/20 corrected vision. Corrective lenses, if required, must be worn on duty.
- Possess normal or average corrected hearing (defined as 25 decibels or better in the frequency range of 500hz-4000hz considered normal speech frequency range). If corrective device is worn, it must be worn while on duty.
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License.
- Must be able to fulfill requirements for and obtain a Darien Lake Driver's License.
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
- Must be available work Monday through Sunday.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Electrical department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Universal EPA certification in the handling of refrigerant.
- Minimum 3 years experience in refrigeration.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HVAC related position.
- Valid state Driver's License and successful completion of Darien Lake Vehicle Training Program.
- Posses soldering, brazing techniques, mathematical and metering skills.
- Possess basic knowledge of electricity and electronics including AC/DC voltages, 120/240, 208, 277 and 480 volts, single and three phases.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, maps, diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Ability to work in new and existing construction.
- Experience or willingness to learn the safe and proper operation of specialized equipment as needed.
- Possess strong administrative skills including computer literacy, organization, labeling and documentation.
- Possess an aptitude to handle guest relations in a positive manner.
- Must provide own hand tools.
Park: Darien Lake-NY45