Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
EMT/ First AidApply
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Ensure that First Aid personnel are working in a supportive team environment.
- Scheduling personnel and ensuring that First Aid is staffed and operating as planned.
- Ensure that adequate supply and equipment inventories are available and that they are clean and in proper working condition.
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are completed.
- Ensure that all daily checklists are completed.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly, legibly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the appropriate incident information has been reported to our Safety Department.
- Ensure that the appropriate incident information has been reported to park management and corporate management as defined.
- Interact with management regarding safety, general liability, workers' compensation and other issues.
- Periodically meet with the Safety Manager or Safety department representative throughout the operating day to discuss any relevant issues or incidents.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be available to work Monday through Sunday.
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Operations/Safety department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Guest focused
- Team player
- Possesses and maintains a valid and current Emergency Medical Technician-Basic and Automated External Defibrillation certification or license and completes all requirements for renewal, including continuing education classes or hours
- Possesses and maintains a valid and current professional rescuer CPR certification or an accepted equivalent nationally standardized Adult/Child/Infant CPR course completion card (current is defined as having completed a course within the previous two (2) years)
- Possesses and maintains a valid and current state Driver's License
- Possess and maintains a valid and current Darien Lake Driver's License
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in written form
- Hears and listens well
- Ability to lift, carry, and balance heavy loads
- Ability to lift, carry, balance, manipulate, and operate tools, equipment, instruments, implements and etc. to the specifications, standards, etc. of the manufacturer or Patient Care protocols.
- Ability to interpret written, oral, and diagnostic form instructions.
- Ability to sue good judgment and remain calm in high stress situations.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with loud noises and flashing lights.
- Ability to function effectively through an entire shirt or assignment.
- Ability to calculate weight and volume rations and read small print both under life threatening time restrictions.
- Ability to read and understand English language manuals, texts, and maps.
- Ability to converse and comprehend English effectively.
- Accurately discern and interpret directions, street signs, addresses, and landmarks.
- Ability to appropriately interview patient, family members, bystanders, and witnesses.
- Ability to document in writing, all relevant information in a prescribed format.
- Good manual dexterity, with ability to perform all tasks related to the highest quality of patient care.
- Good manual dexterity, with ability to hang tools, equipment, etc. in order to perform all tasks related to the duties of First Aid Personnel.
- Ability to walk, run, bend, stoop, and crawl on uneven terrain.
- Ability to withstand varied environmental conditions such as extreme heat, cold, moisture, dryness, etc.
- Ability to work in low light, confined spaces and potentially hazardous materials.
- Ability to perform EMS and occupational functions as required.
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46