Featured Jobs at Darien Lake
Electrician (Full Time/Year Round)Apply
Responsible for installation, troubleshooting and repair of electrical services for the maintenance department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain electrical, lighting, control systems and equipment throughout the property including but not limited to sub-stations, transformers, above and below ground transmissions, panels, ballasts, motors, contactors, and floats including voltages ranging from 12-50 volts DC and 120-480 AC single and three phases. Must also be comfortable working around 4800 volt primary systems.
- Ensure timely response, diagnosis and repair of all assigned systems and equipment.
- Ability to locate underground utilities.
- Adhere to Arc-Flash, PPE, LOTO and NEC requirements.
- Ensure the inspection and safe operation of power tools, ladders and equipment.
- Provide safe, tidy user-friendly work areas.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide fluent and consistent communication with management and corresponding departments.
- Withstand pressure under potentially stressful or critical conditions.
- Report and/or eliminate all unsafe conditions, injuries and damaged equipment to the appropriate department(s).
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and 6 day work weeks if needed.
- Operate within and frequently review the policies and procedures of Darien Lake and corresponding department.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years electricity/electronics vocational or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 3 year combined experience in residential, commercial and/or industrial wiring and controls.
- Arc-Flash and NEC orientation required within 60 days of employment.
- Experience in the safe and proper operation of specialized equipment including tow motors, bucket trucks, scissor lift, tractor, etc as needed.
- Valid state Driver's License.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, maps and diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Ability to work in new and existing construction
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily assigned tasks incorporating preventative maintenance practices.
- Possess administrative skills including organization and documentation.
- Possess an aptitude to handle guest relations in a positive manner.
- Posses soldering, metering and measuring, mathematical, piping, circuit tracing and mechanical skills.
- Possess positive and productive leadership skills.
- Must provide own hand tools.
Park: Darien Lake
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!