Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Culinary Cash Control CoordinatorApply
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for the Culinary Services Department's follow through of cash handling procedures and auditing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Train team members on proper cash handling.
* Responsible for making sure all team members comply with company and department cash handling policies and procedures.
* Do cash pickups for stands when necessary.
* Make sure all carts and stands have over ring sheets, pens, and are filling it out as necessary.
* Conduct mid-day audits (all stands and carts).
* Make sure all stands know how to complete audit sheets correctly.
* Help stands close out registers and balance out cash.
* Explain cash handling and recording procedures for coupons to all team members.
* Responsible for completing the Daily Cash sheet.
* Research shortages and overages from daily report.
* Communicate with the vault on any cash discrepancies.
* Communicate with the Culinary Services Manager on any shortages or overages during the day.
* All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Culinary Services department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
* Responsible for making sure all team members comply with the company mission.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Supervisory experience
* Cash handling experience
* Guest focused
* Team player
* Good communication skills
* Goal oriented
Any and all other duties that are assigned or necessary in order to support the IPS Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
* Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
* Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
* Requires occasional kneeling and bending
* Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
* Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
* Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
* Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46