Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Cash Control - Day Shift ClerkApply
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Day shift is approximately 8:00AM-4:00PM
JOB PURPOSE: Assist in the daily duties in Cash Control to ensure efficient and accurate operation
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take inventory of empty cash bags. Preparing remaining bags for the day.
- Assist Accounting Manager researching missing cash bags from the prior day.
- Pick-up morning revenue from the Hotel.
- Reconcile pick-ups from morning revenue to paper work provided by the revenue departments. Hand to Daily Sheets person for entering in Cash Control System.
- Scan cash bags in and out to revenue cashiers.
- Conduct pick-ups from ANY revenue stands that reach out to Cash Control in a timely manner.
- Perform change runs to the revenue stands in a timely manner as needed.
- Pick up tickets from the Main gate in the afternoon and bring back to Cash Control. Scan tickets and record results in binder provided.
- Oversee the cleanliness in the vault area.
- Assist Accounting Manager or Supervisor daily with vault counts.
- Daily Sheets: Reconcile pick-ups from all revenue to paper work provided by the revenue departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED preference given but not required
- Cash Handling Experience required
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of written and oral instructions
- Proven experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; days, weekends, and holidays are required.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Finance Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending
- Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46