Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Cash Control - 2nd Night Shift ClerkApply
Must be at least 18 years of age
Approximately 7:00PM to 1:00AM
JOB PURPOSE: Assist in the daily duties in Cash Control to ensure efficient and accurate operation
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the nightly change runs if needed.
- Assist Night Shift with scanning cash bags for revenue departments.
- Conduct pick-ups as needed.
- Pick up tickets from the Main Gate and Scan tickets into the proper Cash Control System.
- Perform daily sheets in the Cash Control System and balance all revenue inputted.
- Perform NIGHTLY pickups of bags when needed from the revenue areas in a timely manner.
- Prepare bags for next day business
- Oversee the cleanliness in the vault area.
- Assist Account Manager, Night Supervisor, and Night Lead as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED preference given but not required
- Cash Handling Experience required
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of written and oral instructions
- Proven experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Finance Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job; management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending
- Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two-wheel hand truck
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate
Park: Darien Lake Seasonal-NY46