Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Special Facilities Lifeguard (Deep Water)Apply
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Special Facilities Lifeguard, you play a vital role in ensuring the best safe service to our guests on a daily basis. The Special Facilities Lifeguard enthusiastically oversees the safe operations of your pools and attractions and our guest have a memorable experience.
- Must be an Ellis and Associates Licensed Lifeguard or be able to obtain the proper certifications and complete the following:
- 24 hour training class
- Swim a minimum distance of 200 yards (8 laps) in a comfortable position without resting, using freestyle or breast stroke
- Retrieve a 10 lb. brick from a minimum of 8ft or water and bring to the surface of a pool.
- Tread water without the use of your hands in a minimum of 8ft of water
- Available Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
- Must possess the physical and mental abilities to respond to situations quickly
- The ability to work indoors and outdoors and in all weather conditions
- The ability to stand, walk and run for periods of time, as well as bend, squat, kneel and stoop when needed
- Proven ability to read and write
- Must be comfortable working with and interacting with guests
- At least 16 years of age
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12