Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Retail SupervisorApply
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Retail Store Supervisor, you play a vital role in ensuring the best service and highest quality product is provided to our retail guests in a daily basis. The Retail Supervisor enthusiastically oversees retail department staff and services to ensure revenue goals are met and guest experiences are memorable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all product is stocked correctly. (Apparel, hard lines, plush, etc...)
- Ensure that a proper level of inventory is maintained at each location in assigned area.
- Conduct routine inspections of assigned locations for quality, cleanliness, and safety concerns.
- Monitor all costs, including but not limited to labor, waste, and inventory.
- Demonstrate and continually train the Six Flags Mantra of providing Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service to each Guest.
- Performing all responsibilities as a Host or Hostess.
- Address Guest Concerns as they arise in the assigned location.
- Implement Guest service programs, and continually follow up with team on Guest service related measurements.
- Ensure all Training Material is practiced in the workplace including Park, Departmental, and Cash handling...
- Ensure that Safety and Security Awareness are reinforced and practiced consistently.
- Make recommendations regarding Team Member hiring, promotions, and corrective action.
- Identify areas for continued improvement; develop and implement strategies to enhance these areas.
- Sets an appropriate image and role model that represents the image and management style reflective of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom's values and culture.
- Must follow Six Flags policies and procedures at all times including Department of Labor Break and Meal Laws.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a pre-employment math test.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Light lifting up to 50lbs. required.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods is critical to success.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods.
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Proven ability to communicate in a professional and efficient manner both in written and verbal formats.
- A professional, positive, energetic, and motivational attitude is vital to success.
- Proven ability to lead by example regarding grooming, safety, cleanliness, and appropriate conduct at all times.
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12