Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Retail Host/Hostess, you play a vital role in ensuring the best safe service to our guests on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet all Guests entering Retail Stores
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume, and exciting environment
- Positively interact will all guests and provide exceptional guest service
- Operate Point of Sale Systems to process sales at locations
- Be aware of store security and communicate possible theft concerns with Management
- Be knowledgeable regarding park policies including the Store Pick-up in order to answer questions from Guests
- Continually monitor the cleanliness within the assigned area
- Stock bins, shelves, walls, fixtures, and displays consistently throughout shift
- Check in shipments utilizing a merchandise pick ticket
- Ensure safety within the store by communicating possible concerns
- Follow correct cash handling procedures
- Must follow Six Flags policies and procedures at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by Unit, Area, or Fulltime Management
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must pass a pre-employment math test.
- Must be willing to work weekends, Holidays, days/evenings, and weekdays when needed for operation
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without assistance
- Must be willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions including direct sunlight, hot/cold weather, and rain
- Must be willing and able to work indoors in artificial lighting and walk in refrigerators/freezers
- Must be willing and able to clean using chemicals after training and with proper personal protective equipment
- The ability to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods.
- The ability to read, write, and effectively communicate
- Must be professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able and willing to meet all Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Grooming Standards daily
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12