Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Park Services LeadApply
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Park Services Lead, you play a vital role in ensuring the best service and cleanliness to our guests on a daily basis. The Park Services Lead enthusiastically assists with the training and operation of the Park Services department and staff.
- Must be available Days, Evenings, Overnights (Graveyard), Weekends, and Holidays
- Must have a valid California Driver's License
- The ability to work indoors and outdoors and in all weather conditions
- Must have the ability to stand, walk and run for periods of time, as well as bend, squat, kneel and stoop when needed
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational skills, creative, outgoing, detail oriented, and self-motivator
- Proven knowledge of Cal OSHA guidelines and PPE.
- Must possess two years prior supervisory experience in a related field.
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12