Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
EMT - BasicApply
The purpose of this position is to provide care and respond to all EMS and First Aid needs for Six Flags Guests and Employees and to ensure quality patient care through EMS and First Aid Guidelines.
- Provide medical care and/or transportation to our Guests and Employees
- Respond to calls for EMT/Safety assistance and maintain control of emergency situations until appropriate park personnel arrives on scene
- Perform safety audits to ensure all attractions are well maintained and safe for operation and that all facilities are safe including proper labeling requirements for equipment
- Use Proper Protective Equipment and procedures when handling and cleaning bodily fluids
- Enforce safety standards and codes of conduct throughout the park
- Investigate safety related incidents and accidents
- Maintain and secure all treatment records, audit records, and Safety Data Sheets
- Maintain all Safety equipment and facilities
- Write reports related to incidents and treatment
Minimum Age: 18
Safety Sensitive Position
- Must have a valid Driver License and clear driving record
- Must be an active California State or Nationally Certified EMT, with current certifications including CPR/AED Certifications
- Must be able to lift patients to and from stretchers with only one assistant
- Able to communicate effectively in English; both verbally and in writing
- Available to work weekends, holidays, days, evenings, and weekdays
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds consistently and carry 25 pounds over 25 feet over various surfaces
- Must be able to lift and lower 5 pounds above shoulder level
- Must be able to climb all attractions and a ladder up to 6 feet
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours per day
- Requires continuous sitting or standing, bending, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Requires frequent kneeling, manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition. Requires using a telephone. Must be able to read and write English. Requires some lifting, sitting, standing, walking, bending, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Requires frequent kneeling, manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition. Requires using telephone. Must be able to read and write English.
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12