Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. The primary responsibility of the Cabana Team is to provide the highest quality service to our cabana guests and assist with food and beverage needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide world class service consistent with Six Flags core standards
- Proactively greet, interact and assist all team members in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment and thank them when they lend assistance
- Proactively seek to provide a luxury service to ensure guest satisfaction
- Meet demands of a fast-paced environment by using best judgement an multi-tasking abilities
- Answer questions regarding Hurricane Harbor park information and Food and Beverage options
- Take and serve all Food and Beverage orders to Cabana Guests timely and accurately
- Provide up-sell for Food and Beverage whenever possibleSet up and break down cabanas including moving and cleaning cabanas and furniture as needed
- Ensure that cabanas are cleaned out at the end of each day, to include removing dishes, food and trash
- Ensure supplies and table set-ups are completed in cabanas, prior to cabana rental
- Ensure the overall safety of guests in the cabana area. Notify supervisor of any unsafe conditions or items in need of repair.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a pre-employment math test.
- Must be willing to work weekends, Holidays, days/evenings, and weekdays when needed for operation
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without assistance
- Must be willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions including direct sunlight, hot/cold weather, and rain
- Must be willing and able to work indoors in artificial lighting, near cook tops and fryers, and in walk in refrigerators/freezers
- Must be willing and able to clean using chemicals after training and with proper personal protective equipment
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods.
- Must successfully obtain a state required Food Handler's card.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able and willing to meet all Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Grooming Standards daily
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12