Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Admissions and Parking LeadApply
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Admissions Lead, you play a vital role in ensuring the best service to our guests on a daily basis. The Admissions Lead enthusiastically assists and leads the training and operation of the Front Gate, Parking, Season pass, and Membership staff.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Supervises comprehensive operational activities within assigned areas to meet the needs of our guests and employees.
- Builds and maintains a positive, high performance team culture generating increased retention, motivation, and team morale.
- Mentors all Admissions Team Members to achieve their goals through positive communication, encouragement and coaching.
- Practice advance planning to adequately prepare for volume and sales and throughput in all areas.
- Conducts Admissions training and continuous on the job training with organization and attention to detail.
- In the absence of the Supervisor, manage the day-to-day operation of all Admissions units: Toll Plaza, Ticket Booths, Ticket Taking, Membership Services, Season Pass and Guest Service.
- Work in conjunction with Cash Control and Loss Prevention to ensure proper cash handling techniques are practiced and proper training and documentation occurs.
- Manage daily Labor Optimization.
- Consistent demonstration of a commitment to Safety.
- Displays a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situations.
- Consistently meet or exceed established sales and service goals to support Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord's growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in addition to organizational, administrative, and public relations skills.
- Cash handling experience with the ability to perform basic financial calculations with accuracy.
- Point of Sale experience including the ability to setup and maintain multiple POS terminals is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with team-oriented approach.
- Self-starter with the ability to anticipate and manage multiple projects of varied priority through planning, execution, and follow up.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time outdoors in various weather conditions to include extreme heat and sun.
- The availability to work flexible hours and varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to obtain or currently hold a valid California state driver's license
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 18 years of age or older
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12