Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Admissions and Parking HostApply
Six Flags employees are friendly, outgoing, professional, and responsible for creating amazing guest experiences every day. As the Admissions & Parking Host/Hostess, you play a vital role in ensuring the best safe service to our guests on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet all Guests entering the Toll Plaza, Front Gate, and processing Season Passes
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume, and exciting environment
- Positively interact will all guests and provide exceptional guest service
- Operate scanners and computer systems for entry and Season Pass/Membership Processing and Printing
- Ensure security policies are being followed regarding entry of the park
- Be knowledgeable regarding park policies and the Season Pass/ Membership Program in order to answer questions from Guests
- Continually monitor the cleanliness within the assigned area
- Ensure that Safety and Security Awareness are followed and practiced
- Follow correct cash handling procedures
- Must follow Six Flags policies and procedures at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by Unit, Area, or Fulltime Management
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must pass a pre-employment math test
- Must be willing to work weekends, Holidays, days/evenings, and weekdays when needed for operation
- Must be able to light up to 50lbs with or without assistance
- Must be willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions including direct sunlight, hot/cold weather, and rain
- Must be willing and able to clean using chemicals after training and with proper personal protective equipment
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must be professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able and willing to meet all Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord Grooming Standards daily
Park: SF Waterworld Concord-CA12