Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Information Services SupervisorApply
Six Flags Magic Waters is looking for a talented and motivated individual to fill the Seasonal position of Information Services Supervisor. The IS Supervisor supports users with standard Desktop, Corporate, and Third Party Applications. Provide support for Servers, Desktops, Printers, Telephones, and Point of Sale hardware and systems.
- Perform the duties associated with Help Desk Management. Documenting all end user communications in the Six Flags help desk system, ensuring prompt responses to all calls and work orders.
- Provide Hardware and Software support for operational and administrative systems, custom or 3rd party software and Corporate supported business systems.
- Ensures Six Flags Magic Waters information systems infrastructure is properly maintained and operational.
- Monitors the Local Area Network (LAN) performance.
- Provides strict adherence to the corporate security policies and procedures.
- Provides first level end-user support for all in park and back office users.
- Coordinates and escalates support issues as needed to the appropriate local park management, corporate, and/or third party support teams.
- Participation in status calls or meetings to review initiatives or park needs.
- Assist in the maintenance of all documentation and materials related to user access rights and roles
- Communicate with Park Management Personnel regarding systems status and downtimes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an associate's degree in Management Information Systems or a relevant IT related field.
- Knowledge of cabling infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Windows 10, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Strong communication skills as liaison between users and technical support.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
Park: Six Flags Great America-IL10