Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Full Time Maintenance Technician - Magic WatersApply
Job Summary: Safely maintain, repair and rehab equipment in multiple areas within the Maintenance Division;
Plumbing, HVAC/R, Kitchen Equipment Repair, Aquatic Systems & Water Quality.
Specific Job Duties:
- Perform visual inspections of assigned areas
- Perform rehab work on assigned areas
- Maintain, erect, repair and trouble-shoot various items, equipment and locations
- Visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on various pieces of equipment
- Assist with keeping a daily duty log of maintenance work performed as well as accurate records of preventative maintenance
- Effectively and professionally, communicate and coordinate with other departments within the park.
- Comply with company procedures, policies and safety standards
- Help to ensure compliance with government codes and corporate mandates.
- Experience working with Plumbing, HVAC/R, Kitchen Repair, Aquatic Systems and Water Quality a plus
- CPO and EPA refrigerant handling training and certification a plus
- Should possess practical skill and willingness to learn in all of the respective areas; Plumbing, HVAC/R, Kitchen Repair, Aquatic Systems, and Water Quality
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of Guests and fellow Team Members
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity & ability to work with many different types of devices
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the primary job duties, including climbing and working at heights up to and in excess of 150ft., crawling and working in confined spaces and lifting up to 100 lbs. Must be able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures. Must possess the physical dexterity to operate hand tools and motor vehicles
- Ability and willingness to work any shift and on weekends as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
Application Deadline: March 18, 2019
Park: Six Flags Magic Waters, Rockford, IL