Warehouse Seasonal SupervisorApply
Position Summary: This position is responsible for receiving and distribution of products and supplies for the Maintenance and Revenue Divisions, including rides parts, food products, retail and games merchandise. Reports to Warehouse and Purchasing Manager. Will supervise seasonal warehouse team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standing, walking, lifting, operating pallet jacks, hand trucks, carts and other non-motorized equipment.
- Receiving product from vendors: involves unloading, lifting, verifying, counting, and storing product away in an organized manner.
- Stocking and organizing shelves both in the warehouse and park locations.
- Pulling Orders: involves reading orders, counting and recording product that is pulled, filling out stock transfers, and building pallets of product for transport.
- Delivering Orders: involves reading stock transfers, counting and recording deliveries, operating non-motorized transports, and organizing stock in stands.
- Responsible for keeping a neat, clean & organized warehouse at all times, including mopping and bathroom cleanup duties.
- Responsible for assisting with scheduling of seasonal employees.
- Responsible for expense controls, including seasonal labor, to insure all expense spending is in accordance with approved budget levels, subject to management approvals.
- Responsible for the continual training of subordinates to perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for reviewing all training materials, with special attention paid to proper lifting techniques, vehicle safety, and other policies involving health and safety.
- Promote safe work environment and eliminate any potential hazards to guest, team members and self.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to Warehouse Full-Time Supervisor.
- Must operate motorized vehicles such as trucks and forklifts, if 18+ with valid driver's license and park certification course completion.
- Positive interaction with all other team members, management, and park guests.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to fifty pounds occasionally.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09