Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Driver will be responsible for driving International and Domestic employees in 15-passenger vans between Six Flags and metro stations, employee housing, and activities. Individuals are also responsible for the safety of guests and employees who are passengers on the shuttle and pedestrians in their driving zone.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to safely operate a high-capacity vehicle.
- Give safety spiel to passengers prior to beginning the transport.
- Use daily logs to check assigned vehicles for any abnormalities and report to supervisors.
- Maintain clean and sanitary vehicles and work areas.
- Answer all guests' questions in a friendly manner and give appropriate guidance.
- Adhere to all Six Flags and departmental policies.
- Function as an integral team member of the department and park.
- Ability to communicate via radio with other team members.
- Maintain and manage a positive work environment by interacting in a professional and polite manner with customers, co-workers as well as management.
- Comply with all Six Flags America guidelines and polices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the International Coordinator.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record.
- Recent or past experience driving large vehicles preferred.
- Ability to build a strong rapport both within and outside of the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Ability to work in an independent setting.
- Will be required to sit, stand, kneel, bend, and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends, evenings, holidays, and complete non-routine tasks as assigned.
- Willing to work in extreme weather conditions including extreme cold and heat.
- Must be able to reach up to 7 feet high, twist, bend, kneel, lift and carry items up to 75 lbs.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09