Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Ride Mechanic (Full-Time)Apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that specifications set by ride manufacturers and the State of Maryland are complied with and documented.
* Inspect rides and attractions, notifying appropriate management of any and all hazards that may endanger our guests or employees.
* Keep all daily repair logs and ride journals current and accurate of maintenance performed.
* Work in conjunction with others to solve ride related problems.
* Ensure that all rides are clean and visually in compliance with manufacturers specifications, and the expectations of our guests and management team.Other duties as assigned.
* Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
* Must have 0-2 years experience and be willing to be part of the TEAM.
* Must possess basic mechanical aptitude and have common sense.
* Must be able to troubleshoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guests, co-workers and park management.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Must have basic hand tools to perform required duties.
* Required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, taste, smell, and may frequently lift and/or move 100 pounds. Specific vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus required. Must possess normal to average corrective hearing.
Required to work at heights above 100 feet.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09