Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Pool Service TechnicianApply
Purpose: Applicant must have a thorough knowledge of and experience with the operation and maintenance of pool facilities. Must have the proven ability to use these skills to ensure the safe operation, maintenance, and inspections of waterpark amusement attractions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, repair, inspect, and troubleshoot waterpark attractions to ensure their safe and efficient operation with minimum supervision.
- Ensure that all pools are chemically balanced for operation according to codes and standards set by the Prince George's County Health Department and park management.
- Ensure that the specifications set by ride manufacturers and the State of Maryland are complied with and documented.
- Conduct thorough pre-opening inspections of all pools and slide structures in the waterpark, notifying appropriate management of any and all hazards that may endanger our guests or employees.
- Maintain accurate inspection records, and keep all daily repair logs and journals current and accurate of maintenance performed.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment when working with chemicals.
- Ensure that all attractions are clean and visually in compliance with manufacturer's specifications, and the expectations of our guests and management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to forty pounds occasionally
- Must be able to troubleshoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guests, co-workers and park management.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, taste, smell, and may frequently lift and/or move 100 pounds. Specific vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus required. Must possess normal to average corrective hearing.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09