Food Service Supervisor (Full-Time)Apply
Six Flags America is seeking a dynamic and innovative leader to join our Culinary Services team. This person will be required to create and drive Guest and speed of service initiatives to increase revenues and guest satisfaction scores. This individual is also directly responsible for the daily operation of the Culinary Services department.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all functions related to the safe and effective operation of the Culinary Services department.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and food safety regulations and procedures.
- Create product requisitions and conduct weekly supplies inventory.
- Ensure all Culinary Services employees are aware of and adhere to all Guest Service standards and principles.
- Monitor cash handling procedures to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintain food and beverage presentation standards at all food service facilities.
- Responsible for the execution of all Culinary Services inventory policies and procedures. Must focus on controlling costs and managing waste.
- Ensure continued compliance with local Health Department sanitation guidelines and codes.
- Assist in the development of the Culinary Services annual business plan.
- Monitor department team member voice survey scores and assist in the development of initiatives to address areas of needed improvement.
- Recruit and train seasonal staff; as well as, manage department's labor expense.
- Supervise and provide leadership to seasonal leadership team and frontline team members.
- Model and enforce all park policies and procedures and maintain all Six Flags standards.
- Perform periodic performance evaluations of seasonal staff.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the Manager of Culinary Services.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years management and/or senior supervisory experience in theme park Culinary Services, restaurant management, or experience in multi-unit Culinary Services related field is required.
- Experience supervising large teams and interfacing with all levels of management.
- Certified in Safe Food Handling and responsible alcohol service (TIPS) or obtain certification within 60-days.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple operations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
- Ability to multi-task and have a keen eye for detail and follow-up.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09