Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Purpose: Provide first aid, emergency medical care as well as promote safety awareness
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognize the need for special or additional assistance including advanced life support, ambulance transport, aero medical transport or other services.
- Act in the best interest of the patient.
- Information gathering, reporting and documentation.
- Inspection, inventory, maintenance and cleaning of grounds, facilities, work areas supplies and equipment.
- Understand and perform appropriately under the emergency response plan including disaster and multiple casualty incidents.
- Infection control, biohazardous material identification, clean up and disposal.
- Understand, support, and follow standard operating procedures and patient care protocols.
- Administrative duties may include filing, distribution, computer operations, and data entry.
- Telecommunications, radio communications and dispatch of resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned, needed, or required.
- Reports directly to the First Aid Lead and Supervisor
- 18 years or older.
- Must possess and maintain valid EMT certification in Maryland, CPR certification, and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Has obtained high school diploma or equivalent.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, balance, kneel and lift up to forty pounds occasionally
Park: Six Flags America-MD09