Featured Jobs at Six Flags America
Business Development Specialist (Sales, Full-Time)Apply
Are you a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural marketing instincts to join our organization as a Business Development Specialist? If so, you could be a key contributor to our company's large Group Sales business strategy.
This position will require a strong multi-tasker, great communicator, problem solver and all around team player. The Business Development Specialists will interact with Marketing and Sales at both the park and corporate level.
- Support sales team to qualify inbound leads, develop new business opportunities and efficiently funnel prospects through various stages of the sales cycle
- Execute coordinated and timed digital sales strategy with emphasis on inbound sales lead generation and email marketing
- Deliver best-in-class daily oversight of CRM program Salesforce thru strong communication, tracking, end user support and monetization of program
- Assist in defining business processes using CRM software's best practices and general maintenance including the oversight of user accounts, importing and exporting of data
- Work with our local park and corporate headquarter marketing and sales teams to create engaging, high performing email layouts, digital & print content
- Support our B2B marketing automation objectives to drive group business
- Analyze and utilize various data sources to explain drivers of business performance to inform both tactical and strategic marketing decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-4 years of full-time (post college) relevant experience
- Demonstrated/proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Sales Force (CRM)/Marketing automation application experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM cloud applications (hands on experience with Salesforce CRM program)
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Strong technical aptitude and should be very quick when it comes to learning new applications
- Must be a self-starter who is accustomed to working very independently
- Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Inside sales experience & live chat applications a plus
- Experience with working within e-commerce sales
- Good time management with strong organizational skill
- Six Flags supports a smoke and drug free equal opportunity workplace
Park: Six Flags America
Six Flags America, Baltimore/Washington, DC Bowie
Come Work at the Nation's Capital of Thrills.
Conveniently located between Washington, Baltimore, and Annapolis, Six Flags America is Maryland's only theme park and the nation's capital of More Fun. With more than 100 rides - including 10 roller coasters - games, shows, and attractions, we have thrilling job opportunities for everyone.
From exhilarating coasters like BATWING and SUPERMAN: Ride of Steel to dining experiences such as the Johnny Rocket's and Cold Stone Creamery, plus daily shows and concerts and special events all season long, there's no shortage of stimulating employment positions. With opportunities in rides, foods, retail, park services, entertainment, and guest relations, you'll be sure to find a perfect job match.
Within Six Flags America, Hurricane Harbor water park features 19 thrilling slides and water attractions. It's a great way to spend a summer cooling off in Hurricane Bay, one of the country's largest wave pools, or defying gravity on Halfpipe, a four-story slide. There's also the Wahoo River, a lazy river ride for the whole family and Buccaneer Beach for the youngest water lovers.
With so much to offer our Guests, our exciting positions are sure to present new adventures for you each and every day.
Six Flags America is looking for the best and the brightest to participate in a program unlike any other. We want people with ambition, drive, a passion for learning, and a desire to grow within the world's largest regional theme park company.
WHAT CAN SIX FLAGS DO FOR YOU?
When it comes to internships, there are those made for watching and those made for doing. Which would you rather do? Here at Six Flags, we believe that the best way for you to learn is by getting involved and being a part of the process.
As many professionals will tell you, the world of business is as much about who you know as it is about what you know, and hardest part is just "getting your foot in the door." One of the most beneficial parts of this program is the personal time you will get with industry leaders specializing in your field.
Develop Transferable Skills
Even if you choose not to stay in the amusement park industry, working at Six Flags will help you develop skills that you can take with you anywhere you go.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Our interns are PAID! Pay rate varies by position. Most interns are hired into managerial or supervisory positions, with 25-35 hours a week guaranteed.
Internships are approximately 10-20 weeks, depending on department and position.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis depending on department, but positions are limited.
This program is open to any college student currently enrolled in an accredited university or technical school. All majors are encouraged to apply. For more information, contact Ashley Williams, Recruiting Supervisor, (301) 249-1500 ext.3233 or email email@example.com.
CURRENT INTERN POSITION LISTINGS
Learn about our Human Resources Internship position.
International Jobs Program
Six Flags Theme Parks offer over 2,500 great jobs for foreign students / participants throughout our award winning parks in the United States. This year, you could be working in the U.S.A. and sightseeing in your spare time. If you're interested in having an experience of a lifetime, please apply through one of our partner agencies.
Six Flags will continue to provide job offers to qualified applicants after a successful interview. If selected, Six Flags will offer participants a minimum hours guarantee in 2016. The hours range from 30 to 35 (depending on time of year) with a minimum of 35 hours available during the summer season.
Six Flags has jobs in Ride Operations, Games and Attractions, Lifeguarding, Food Services, Entertainment, Ticket Selling, Safari Touring, and Guest Relations. Many of our parks have leadership positions available for qualified applicants. All our jobs require a great deal of interaction with our guests, so you will need a solid command of English. Our pay rates vary between different parks and positions.
Housing is provided for a fee for all Six Flags jobs. Housing varies by location. Most of our housing accommodations have kitchens. You'll be charged rent on a weekly basis and it will be deducted from your paycheck for convenience.
If you don't live close enough to walk to work, Six Flags will arrange transportation. Most parks charge a nominal fee for this service.
Most Six Flags Parks offer these benefits and more:
Discounts at in-park stores
Free park tickets
Flexible work schedules
Opportunity for additional hours (if available)
HOW TO APPLY
All inquiries and applications should be directed to one of our partner agencies listed above. Please do not apply for positions through this website.
Six Flags America is holding Entertainment Auditions for the 2018 season! Auditions will be held on Saturday, February 3rd from 10:00 – 1:00, and 2:00 – 5:00 in the Human Resources building for the following positions:
TIPS FOR TALENT
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
Please bring a recent headshot and resume with current contact information.
If you plan to audition with a musical number, please bring a backing track on CD.
Please review the audition material requirements. If you are asked to audition with a monologue, please come prepared with a monologue.
Please do not email or call us after your audition. A Six Flags talent representative will call you.
Please review the age, availability, transportation, and skill set requirements before auditioning. There is no point in auditioning for any role if you do not meet the requirements listed in the casting notice.
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!