Featured Jobs at Six Flags Over Georgia
DESCRIPTION: Rule breakers better watch out when you're on our security team. You'll spend the summer patrolling parking lots and controlling metal detectors, checking everything from guests' bags to employee badges. You'll protect our people and our property -- all while securing valuable law experience and rewarding benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interact with guests providing directions and assistance
- Protect employees, guests, and company property
- Enforce park policies
- Control park access, checking vehicle permits and scanning ID badges for team members, vendors, and contractors
- Patrol and inspect assigned areas of the park
- Keep unauthorized personnel out of restricted areas
- Greet and screen entering through metal detection and check their bags for prohibited items
- Rapidly respond to active alarms, first aid, and other emergency situations
- Monitor all areas for safety hazards, including fire, theft, and vandalism
- Maintain ride queue lines, sending line jumpers to the back to ensure an efficient boarding process
- Write detailed reports of damage, incident logs, and security records
- Apprehend violators, including on-foot pursuits when necessary
- Escort guests and team members as needed for assistance and protection
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Enforce all park policies and procedures
- Cautious and reliable
- Remain calm in emergency situations
What You Will Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a high school graduate or possess GED & Georgia Driver's License
- Must pass background check and Drug test
- Able to lift, carry, and balance heavy loads
- Physical qualifications to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Park: Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA Austell
The Sixth Largest Employer in Cobb County
Named for the six national flags that have flown over Georgia throughout its history, this park is rich in Southern heritage.
Six Flags Over Georgia has many exciting job opportunities available in Spring 2016. Whether it's the mind-blowing rides like Goliath, The Great American Scream Machine, The Monster Mansion, or the exciting attractions like The MonStore and We Got the Beat, Six Flags Over Georgia is always searching for enthusiastic individuals to become part of the team.
With the most thrilling employment opportunities, there's no wonder why our employees enjoy a new adventure each and every day.
International Jobs Program
Six Flags Over Georgia is not offering an International Jobs Program for this season.
If you've got talent, we want to meet you. We're always in the market for gifted actors, singers, dancers, magicians, specialty acts, and performers of all types. Please bookmark this page and check back often for the latest casting audition notices.
Text “Auditions” to 292929 and you will be added to our database to receive text messages about upcoming auditions for Six Flags Over Georgia (standard text messaging rates may apply).
TIPS FOR TALENT
- Arrive early to the audition.
- Bring snacks and water.
- Auditions are open to participants only.
- Bring updated headshots and resumes, if available.
- Apply online at www.sixflagsjobs.com prior to the audition.
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!