Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Full-time Position Available
Six Flags Over Georgia
This position will focus primarily on Visual Merchandising of store locations and store windows, overseeing imaging operations for front gate and selected ride photo operations with administrative oversight of revenue and P&L performance, day to day park operations, merchandise and inventory planning and control, supervisor development, training, and staffing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise area Team Members, ensuring that all Guest First standards as well as correct operating procedures are being followed.
- Plan staffing and scheduling needs for area of responsibility.
- Overseeing visual merchandising of store locations and store windows.
- Overseeing the imaging operations for front gate and selected ride photo operations.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of operating budgets, plans, and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of merchandise plans for the area of responsibility.
- Assist with departmental training and all other Human Resource aspects of the department.
- Plan and execute retail functions such as inventory control, signage, store planning and layout.
- Work with Loss Prevention and Finance on internal and external controls to reduce merchandise loss.
- Ensure compliance with all Park and Retail Department policies and procedures. Initiate consistent disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensure that all safety goals are achieved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Retail Manager
- Supervise, lead, and motivate Seasonal Retail Team Members and Management Staff
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Outstanding leadership, team building, and motivational skills.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experienced required.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to provide clear, concise verbal and written communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word, and comfortable with inventory management applications.
- Inventory experience, store setup and floor set implementation preferred.
- The willingness to support park-wide safety initiatives and maintain OSHA compliance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and Holidays.
Application and resumes are due by COB Friday, February 15th, 2019.
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: Six Flags Over Georgia-GA02