Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
A seasonal hourly position is available in our Maintenance Division. The individual selected for this position should have a general knowledge and experience of the painting field. This position performs a variety of work including the preparation and painting of interior and exterior structures to include buildings, fences, stairs, ramps and rides. Accountable for following and enforcing all park policies and procedures including Safety protocols.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize paint brushes, spray gun or paint rollers to apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, and trimmings.
- Maintain exterior building paint, signage, breezeways, railing, doors, curbs, and light poles.
- Interior painting responsibilities include: preparation of surfaces to include removing mildew, old paint, fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other filler.
- Removes fixtures such as pictures, switch covers from walls prior to painting.
- Spread drop cloths over floors and room furnishings and covers surfaces such as baseboards, door frames, and windows with painters tape to protect surfaces during painting.
- Automotive painting projects to include: removing rust and other debris from surfaces to be paint, fill cavities and dents in vehicles to create an even surface, tape off details and components to avoid contamination.
- Other duties as assigned.
This list is not all inclusive but rather a guide of the different items that fall under the responsibility of the position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, work orders, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and possess basic math skills.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions. The position is frequently exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles,
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties. Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders, bend, kneel, squat, twist, push and pull and lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs and move up to 100 lbs. Must be able to reach overhead. Must not be afraid of heights.
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: Six Flags Over Georgia-GA02