Featured Jobs at Six Flags Over Georgia
Business Development SpecialistApply
Full-Time Job Opportunity
Business Development Specialist -- Group Sales
Six Flags Over Georgia
Are you a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural marketing instincts to join our organization as a Business Development Specialist? If so, you could be a key contributor to our company's large Group Sales business strategy. This position will require a strong multi-tasker, great communicator, problem solver and all around team player. The Business Development Specialist will interact with Marketing and Sales at both the park and corporate level.
- Support sales team to qualify inbound leads, develop new business opportunities and efficiently funnel prospects through various stages of the sales cycle
- Execute coordinated and timed digital sales strategy with emphasis on inbound sales lead generation and email marketing
- Deliver best-in-class daily oversight of CRM program Salesforce through strong communication, tracking, end user support and monetization of program
- Assist in defining business processes using CRM software's best practices and general maintenance including the oversight of user accounts, importing and exporting of data
- Work with our local park and corporate headquarter marketing and sales teams to create engaging, high performing email layouts, digital & print content
- Support our B2B marketing automation objectives to drive group business
- Analyze and utilize various data sources to explain drivers of business performance to inform both tactical and strategic marketing decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-4 years of full-time (post college) relevant experience
- Demonstrated/proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Sales Force (CRM)/Marketing automation application experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM cloud applications (hands on experience with Salesforce CRM program)
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Strong technical aptitude and should be very quick when it comes to learning new applications
- Must be a self-starter who is accustomed to working very independently
- Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Inside sales experience & live chat applications a plus
- Experience with working within e-commerce sales
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Application and resumes are due by COB Friday, January 25, 2019.
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 01/09/2019
Park: Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, GA Austell
The Sixth Largest Employer in Cobb County
Named for the six national flags that have flown over Georgia throughout its history, this park is rich in Southern heritage.
Six Flags Over Georgia has many exciting job opportunities available in Spring 2016. Whether it's the mind-blowing rides like Goliath, The Great American Scream Machine, The Monster Mansion, or the exciting attractions like The MonStore and We Got the Beat, Six Flags Over Georgia is always searching for enthusiastic individuals to become part of the team.
With the most thrilling employment opportunities, there's no wonder why our employees enjoy a new adventure each and every day.
International Jobs Program
Six Flags Over Georgia is not offering an International Jobs Program for this season.
If you've got talent, we want to meet you. We're always in the market for gifted actors, singers, dancers, magicians, specialty acts, and performers of all types. Please bookmark this page and check back often for the latest casting audition notices.
Text “Auditions” to 292929 and you will be added to our database to receive text messages about upcoming auditions for Six Flags Over Georgia (standard text messaging rates may apply).
TIPS FOR TALENT
- Arrive early to the audition.
- Bring snacks and water.
- Auditions are open to participants only.
- Bring updated headshots and resumes, if available.
- Apply online at www.sixflagsjobs.com prior to the audition.
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!