Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Full-time Job Posting
Six Flags Over Georgia
The position is directly responsible for managing the daily functions of the Admissions Department, including Toll Plaza, Ticket Booths, Guest Relations, Ticket Taking, Will Call and Membership Services. Responsible for insuring all Safety and Guest Service standards are upheld to the highest level and to drive the Admissions experience for both Guests and Team Members through their initiative, guest service, and commitment to creating a positive environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation, implementation and measurement of Fiscal Budgets, and Labor Optimization
- Coordinates and conducts Admissions training and continuous on the job training with organization and attention to detail.
- Ensure that seasonal evaluations are completed for each staff member in the Admissions Dept.
- Builds and maintains a positive, high performance team culture generating increased retention, motivation, and team morale.
- Mentors all Admissions Team Members to achieve their goals through positive communication, encouragement and coaching.
- Ensure that Strollers, Wheelchairs, and ECV's are in good working condition. Work with Scooterbug to ensure timely repairs are made.
- Ensure that guest resolution via Fresh Desk and Guest Service Recovery is within established standards.
- Ensure that the VIP program achieves its yearly goals.
- Providing direct supervision to line employees through daily interface with the team.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are maintained through proper scheduling and follow up with the supervisors and front line staff.
- Work with IT to ensure that all Admissions criteria are met each day, this includes checking NLU's, notifying IT of any register problems, and ensuring that season pass and ticket taker software is performing correctly as well.
- Work in conjunction with Cash Control and Loss Prevention to ensure proper cash handling techniques are practiced and proper training and documentation occurs.
- Network with Marketing and Promotions to ensure that all coupons and promotional media are properly handled in the Admissions Department.
- Displays a calm and attentive approach in solving problems and handling difficult situations.
- Carry out any disciplinary measures necessary to ensure that the Admissions team follows park policy and procedure each day.
- Work with the Ticket Office to ensure that all group tickets are handled properly and are delivered to the gate in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all special events needs by Admissions are met and executed properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 2 years park experience and an Admissions background is a plus.
- High School Diploma. College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in addition to organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficiency in computer software is preferred.
- Cash handling experience with ability to perform basic financial calculations with accuracy.
- Previous experience in supervising 30 to 120 subordinates.
- Self --starter with the ability to anticipate and manage multiple projects of varied priority through planning, execution, and follow up.
- The availability to work flexible hours and varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Valid Georgia Driver's License with clear driving record.
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time. Applicants must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, and able to operate a motor vehicle.
Application and resumes are due by COB Friday, February 1, 2019.
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 01/18/2019
Park: Six Flags Over Georgia-GA02