Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Employee Services Office ClerkApply
Handling daily operation for the Employee Services Office (ESO), while maintaining accuracy of office procedures, total compliance of guidelines for audits and meeting all standards within the Guest Service Mantra.
- Clocking in/out seasonal employees
- Monitoring fifteen year-old employees on a daily basis by enforcing compliance of company policies and federal laws
- Maintaining the Rewards database
- Scheduling/re-scheduling employees for Discovery classes
- Assisting with check distribution
- Conducting daily dress code and grooming checks to ensure compliance
- Printing complimentary tickets for employees who qualify
- Overseeing attendance tracking for all seasonal employees
- Maintaining files for all seasonal employees
- Conducting employment verifications for all seasonal employees as requested
- Issuing wardrobe items to employees as needed.
- Perform various daily tasks as they arise
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Good Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Must be Self-Motivated, detail-oriented, the ability to work well with others and work in a very fast paced environment!
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- One year of park experience preferred
- Must be able to supervise and enforce dress code.
Park: Six Flags Hurricane Harbor TX-TX13