Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Sponsorship Seasonal SupervisorApply
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across North America. For more than 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks, and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags New England is to create fun and thrills for all ages. As the Corporate Alliances Seasonal Supervisor at the Thrill Capital of New England...
You'll contribute to our mission by:
- Supporting the Six Flags Mantra -- Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service
- Monitoring the Six Flags Media Network assets (digital, out of home, and experiential) to ensure partnership compliance with regional and national blue chip brands
- Performing weekly digital check of all Corporate Alliances digital assets
- Contributing to the development of sponsorship programs that leverage both partner and Six Flags' brand attributes and assets
- Collecting proof of performance in the form of statistics, photographs, etc. to be used in sponsorship recap decks
- Assisting in building unique program proposals to meet clients' needs by integrating multiple marketing elements, including: out-of-home media assets, consumer packaged goods, promotions, sweepstakes and contests, social media, mobile and online assets
- Assisting the Sponsorship Fulfillment Supervisor in scheduling and supervising the Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassador team
- Working with other Six Flags departments (Marketing, In-Park Services, Operations, etc.) to generate creative solutions with existing or new in-park assets and partners
- Interacting with corporate partners to provide support and properly communicate execution of partner benefits
- Attending and assisting with all partner-driven special events at the park
You'll do it with your:
- Excellent time management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills; proficency with Microsoft PowerPoint required.
- Ability to operate a camera
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language
- Energy to work a demanding schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Ability to work a min. of 30 hours/week during the summer season, and min. of 16 hours during the fall Season
You'll know you're ready if you are:
- Willing to work in a high performance team environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, lifting, working at heights, etc.
- 18 years old or older; with a valid drivers license
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment background check
Six Flags New England is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free Workplace
Park: Six Flags New England-MA35