Six Flags New England and Hurricane Harbor, Springfield, MA – Agawam, Massachusetts
Six Flags is looking for friendly, outgoing people ready for a filling new adventure as part of our Food Services team. You’ll be right in the mix of a high-volume, fast-paced environment – preparing, serving, and selling food for our guests. If you’re ready for real world experience, having fun, making friends, and getting paid to enjoy good food – this is THE job opportunity for you.
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
Feed your hunger for a great experience and awesome benefits you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll enjoy a flavorful work environment where every day is different, cook your way into success with leadership opportunities, and spice up your job with competitive wages and rewards programs. When you’re not working, there’s always time for fun with unlimited park admission for you and a guest, plus get exclusive in-park discounts and private employee events. It’s just a small taste of what you’ll find at Six Flags.
Hungry for a great job with filling experience? If you love good food (who doesn't?), you'll crave being surrounded by the flavors of Six Flags as part of our foods team. Whether you're preparing, serving, or selling food for restaurants, outdoor carts, or catered outings, you'll enjoy amazing perks and have fun both inside and outside the kitchen.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide exceptional guest service while surrounded by roller coasters
- Greet and ask guests about their favorite ride as they walk up to your location
- Take guests' orders, offering suggestions and upsells about the most delicious menu items
- Feed hungry guests promptly and satisfy growling stomachs with fresh, made-to-order foods
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) cash registers, receiving money and returning proper change
- Prepare everything from double bacon cheeseburgers to ice cold soft drinks to delectable funnel cake sundaes and more.
- Fill condiment dispensers, wipe down tables, wash dishes, and keep all areas clean and safe for guests
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your station
- Ability to work with a team to relay food orders as needed
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their meal
- Have a passion for delicious food
- Following all Six Flags grooming and sanitation guidelines
What You Will Need
- Must be 14 years or older
- Basic computer literacy and ability to handle cash accurately
- In foods you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Six Flags New England is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free Workplace
Park: Six Flags New England-MA35
Big Thrills. Even Bigger Rewards.
Learn more about this location!