Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Marketing Seasonal SupervisorApply
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across North America. For more than 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks, and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags New England is to create fun and thrills for all ages. As a Marketing Seasonal Supervisor at the Thrill Capital of New England...
You'll contribute to our mission by:
- Supporting the Six Flags Mantra -- Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service
- Communicating, clearly and confidently, with guests to collect demographic information
- Communicating the importance of proper sampling methodology and survey accuracy at all times with little or no supervision
- Encouraging interviewers to help promote high level and quality surveys by working with the Marketing Supervisor on incentive programs
- Coordinating and managing media partners in conjunction with on-site special events, festivals, advertising and cross-promotional programs
- Assisting with planning and coordination of all Marketing activation events and initiatives
- Interacting with Guests to drive sales of Memberships and Season Passes
- Providing daily support of all media promotions, retail promotional campaigns and partnership marketing opportunities
- Assisting in design and editing of promotional materials and print advertisements
- Communicating appropriate park or team related concerns to Marketing Supervisor
You'll do it with your:
- Degree, coursework, or relevant experience in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications
- Experience with programs in the Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and After Effects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with large groups of people
- Sense of fun
- Friendly, outgoing personality, and the ability to address guest concerns
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
You'll know you're ready if you are:
- Willing to work in a high performance team environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, lifting, working at heights, etc.
- 18 years old or older
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment background check
Six Flags New England is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free Workplace
Park: Six Flags New England-MA35