Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Loss Prevention Field AgentApply
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across North America. For more than 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags New England is to create fun and thrills for all ages. As a Loss Prevention Field Agent at the Thrill Capital of New England...
You'll contribute to our mission by:
- Conducting in-park and external investigations of loss situations; including shoplifting, re-sale of tickets, vandalism, theft of services, etc.
- Conducting external interviews of Guests involved in loss
- Conducting witness interviews to document details of events
- Preparing legal documentation of observations conducted
- Interacting with Guests of all ages and explain legal consequences of actions
- Conducting mobile, stationary, and video surveillance of internal and external investigations
- Reviewing case reports prepared by agents to ensure accuracy and completion within corporate guidelines
You'll do it with your:
- Degree, coursework, or experience in the Criminal Justice field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a commitment to safety
- Ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with Park Management, Loss Prevention Team Members, and Guests
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Sense of fun
- Friendly, outgoing personality and ability to address guest concerns
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
You'll know you're ready if you are:
- Willing to work in a high performance team environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, lifting, working at heights, etc.
- 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment background
Park: Six Flags New England-MA35