Games Team MemberApply
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 18 parks across North America. For more than 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks, and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags New England is to create fun and thrills for all ages. As a Games Team Member at the Coaster Capital of New England...
You'll contribute to our mission by:
- Operating a designated Game while providing excellent salesmanship, spieling, and demonstration of the Game
- Explaining the rules and objectives of the Game to every Guest before they play
- Making change and collecting money from the Guests with an apron or register
- Providing prizes and awards to game winners
- Promoting all Games to the Guests and communicates the on-going specials throughout the park
- Encouraging players while they are playing
- Ensuring visual displays are neat, clean, and full
- Keeping game areas clean and orderly
- Ensuring accountability for cash bank on a daily basis
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
You'll do it with your:
- Ability to pass a math test for cash handling certification
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a commitment to safety
- Ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with large groups of people
- Sense of fun
- Friendly, outgoing personality, and ability to address guest concerns
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
You'll know you're ready if you are:
- Willing to work in a high performance team environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, lifting, working at heights, etc.
- 14 years old or older
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screenings
Park: Six Flags New England
Six Flags New England, Springfield, MA Agawam
The Most Exciting Employer in New England
Whether you want to be a performer, character, ride operator, games attendant, water aide or cleaning crew member, you’re going to be part of a wonderful team with exciting benefits. Perks include competitive wages, valuable experience, incentive bonuses, flexible scheduling, free park admission, in-park discounts, exclusive employee events, reward programs, scholarships and the opportunity to make new and lifelong friends. You’ll be surrounded by friends, food, and fun – all while getting paid.
With so much to offer in terms of job opportunities, you'll enjoy new adventures each and every day.
International Jobs Program
Six Flags Theme Parks offer over 2,500 great jobs for foreign students/participants throughout our award-winning parks in the United States. This year, you could be working in the U.S.A. and sightseeing in your spare time. If you're interested in having an experience of a lifetime, please apply through one of our partner agencies.
Six Flags will continue to provide job offers to qualified applicants after a successful interview. If selected, Six Flags will offer participants a minimum hours guarantee. The hours range from 30 to 35 (depending on time of year) with a minimum of 35 hours available during the summer season.
Six Flags has jobs in Ride Operations, Games and Attractions, Lifeguarding, Food Services, Entertainment, Ticket Selling, Safari Touring, and Guest Relations. Many of our parks have leadership positions available for qualified applicants. All our jobs require a great deal of interaction with our guests, so you will need a solid command of English. Our pay rates vary between different parks and positions.
Housing is provided for a fee for all Six Flags jobs. Housing varies by location. Most of our housing accommodations have kitchens. You'll be charged rent on a weekly basis and it will be deducted from your paycheck for convenience.
If you don't live close enough to walk to work, Six Flags will arrange transportation. Most parks charge a nominal fee for this service.
Most Six Flags Parks offer these benefits and more:
- Discounts at in-park stores
- Free park tickets
- Sight-seeing trips
- Employee parties
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for additional hours (if available)
H2-B Visa Extensions - Limited Time
For a limited time, Six Flags is accepting applications for H2-B Visa Extensions. Please visit the link Alliance Abroad Group for further information and deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
All inquiries and applications should be directed to one of our partner agencies listed above. Please do not apply for positions through this website.
If you've got talent, we want to meet you. We're always in the market for gifted actors, singers, dancers, magicians, specialty acts, and performers of all types. For up to date information regarding Auditions, please visit our Events Page on sixflags.com.
TIPS FOR TALENT
- Arrive early to the audition.
- Be prepared to stay all day.
- Bring accompaniment as requested above, if applicable.
- Come prepared to dance.
- Bring your scheduling conflicts with you.
- Bring snacks and water.
- Auditions are open to participants only.
- Bring updated headshots and resumes, if available.
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!View our Benefits