Food Services Administrative Supervisor - Fulltime
Six Flags New England and Hurricane Harbor, Springfield, MA – Agawam, Massachusetts
Six Flags is looking for friendly, outgoing people ready for a filling new adventure as part of our Food Services team. You’ll be right in the mix of a high-volume, fast-paced environment – preparing, serving, and selling food for our guests. If you’re ready for real world experience, having fun, making friends, and getting paid to enjoy good food – this is THE job opportunity for you.
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
Feed your hunger for a great experience and awesome benefits you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll enjoy a flavorful work environment where every day is different, cook your way into success with leadership opportunities, and spice up your job with competitive wages and rewards programs. When you’re not working, there’s always time for fun with unlimited park admission for you and a guest, plus get exclusive in-park discounts and private employee events. It’s just a small taste of what you’ll find at Six Flags.
Position Type: Full Time, Salary
Reports To: Food Services Manager
Prior planning prevents poor performance -- so it's a good thing we've got you. You're a meticulous planner with a keen attention to detail. You have a passion for setting things up so that others can execute successfully. You're a positive leader setting a stellar example of what Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service are. Your problem solving and critical thinking skills constantly churn out solutions to everyday and age-old challenges. Do you have the appetite to take on this role? As a Food Services Administrative Supervisor...
You'll contribute to our mission by:
- Overseeing all administrative functions related to the efficient and effective operation of the Food Services Department
- Supervising the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and development of Team Members
- Implementing and executing a seasonal leadership development program
- Overseeing the scheduling of the department
- Supervising Team Members including discipline, rewards, and recognition
- Ensuring departmental compliance with company polices, and state and federal labor laws
- Operating and scheduling within labor and expense budgets
- Maintaining training documentation and certification records for seasonal Team Members
- Identifying, developing, and implementing strategies to ensure continuous department improvement
- Assisting with the successful daily operation of the department
You'll do it with your:
- Degree or relevant work experience in Hospitality or Business Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to think and act intentionally and strategically to help improve the overall operation
- Capacity for creative problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Strong work ethic and sense of fun
You'll know you're ready if you are:
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, including walking long distances, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screenings
Park: Six Flags New England-MA35
Big Thrills. Even Bigger Rewards.
Learn more about this location!